Day Sixteen- of 2018 Great Release Program – 16 December – Sunday
By Silver RavenWolf
2nd Quarter Moon in Aries where you may find it easier to move forward and accomplish more than you anticipated!
Sunday – Sun – Planetary Ruler – burn a yellow or gold candle to encourage personal success. Carve your name on it with an old pen or pencil. Dress with a mixture of sugar and eggnog ( or milk or cream). Pat dry. Ring candle holder with sesame seeds to open the way to success! OR…burn a red and yellow candle together for double success (Aries – fire – red; Sun – fire – yellow/gold). Use the Venus Attraction Sigil shown below if you like. Write what it is you wish to draw to you on the back of the sigil OR around the outer rim of the sigil – your choice. State your purpose aloud. Breathe deeply with your breath skipping across the sigil three times to activate. Place under your candle. When the candle burns completely, carry the sigil with you until what you desire manifests. Throw the candle end and seeds away OR place the cold candle end and seeds in a conjure bag along with your sigil.
Good Fortune Penny Packets – the artwork for today’s post shows simple penny packets made out of felt circles. Super easy and quick to put together, you can stitch the circles or glue them with a glue gun. A good vehicle for color magick, penny packets can be made in a variety of hues with any type of embellishment you desire from none to over the top! They can take less than 5 minutes to put together – or, spend more time and show off yer fancy! Today, we’ll use penny packets for attraction magick. Start creating your pennies with two of the same size felt pieces. These are the base and the part you want to stuff. You can add smaller pennies on top (for design, color, or added charms). Our working will include the attraction sigil in this post, holiday spices (or whatever you wish) as the herbal magick, a penny (or piece of copper), and a crystal or other gemstone of your choice. For my herbal mixture, I used dried orange peel, cinnamon, allspice, ginger, and brown sugar. Stuff spices and sigil into the two base pieces of the packet. Add a small quartz crystal if you like. Glue shut. Embellish with additional, smaller circles, ribbons, beads, charms, etc. Magick Penny Packets make wonderful Yule ornaments!
Note: To really ramp up that sigil, brush the paper with eggnog and sprinkle with the spices. Allow paper to dry completely (you can bake it in the oven at 185 degrees until dry) before stuffing in your Penny Packet.
Take a picture of your penny packet project and send it to me at ToadyProducts@msn.com — I don’t post names or addresses to keep your work anonymous and you safe. You can claim your work by simply commenting that the photo belongs to you (or not).
Your Challenge Today – THAT BIG JOB YOU ARE AVOIDING!
Just remember…to complete today’s main challenge you must throw or give away one physical item.
Secondary Challenge – A fun project you’ve been neglecting because you’ve had more important things to do. Fun is just as necessary
My Progress: I decided to use this day to work on my weekly challenge – a project I’ve been avoiding – the hall closet. Ug. What we couldn’t find a place for in the laundry room – ended up in this tiny closet – in a jumble that could hide at least one corpse. At the beginning of the week I cleared out a few things; but, then found myself caught up in a different area of the house. Yesterday, I managed to sort out two shelves – unfortunately, everything I’ve been pulling out of the closet is still on the floor. Argh!
- Do the Morning Ritual – earn one gold star.
- Practice the Rattle Bath/Crystal Cleansing – earn one gold star.
- Mark what you accomplished on your Great Release Calendar
- Did you remember to invoke your special symbol first thing when you woke up? If you forgot, try again tomorrow, no worries. Have you found this part of the challenge difficult or easy? Have you used your special symbol at other times of the day? When?
- No dash today! – earn 1 star.
- Burn an empowered red/yellow candle rolled in milk, dried, and surrounded with sesame seeds – clear the way for opportunity this day! – earn 1 star.
- Make at least one Penny Packet — it can use the formula given, or something different that more meets your needs – earn 5 stars.
- Do the job you have been putting off! It is okay to take two days or more to do it. You may make a good stab at it today, then tomorrow do a little more, and by the third day – ta-da! You are finished! No matter how long it takes you? – earn 10 stars!
- Do an enjoyable task/project that you’ve been putting off because you are too busy. – earn 3 gold stars.
- Tonight, remember to practice your Nightly Buzz-Through Review. Earn 2 stars!
- Do a mental review of your day before you fall asleep – make it quick – don’t let the mind stick.
Peace with the Gods
Peace with Nature