Moon Transition Day – Scorpio 4th Qtr Moon — I am Pure Potential — I just have to get my own brain out of the way. A pleasant break for a few hours. Moon enters Sagittarius — I want it now, now, now, now, now – and you can best believe I’m on top of any situation!
Capricorn Sun — I am like Time — I move forward and I don’t stop when I set my mind to a particular accomplishment.
We are almost there! One…more…day! How are ya feeling? Busy month but we got through it with some semblance of sanity, right? Onward and upward! Here is today’s challenge!
Your Social Calendar/Network
First, let’s clear out the old stuff. Go through Social Media Apps, remove, delete, restructure…whatever streamlines the process and keeps you from losing valuable time on a daily basis. 50 Gold Stars if you manage your Social Media. Second? If you haven’t already, set up your 2022 calendar. Add whatever info you feel is necessary. This is YOUR year! Magickally, 2022 factors down to 6 which represents: Protection, Security, Sanctuary, Service, and Efficiency. 50 Gold Stars for setting up your 2022 Calendar! Third! Delegate one day every month that is your Joy Day! Yup. It is your Holiday! Every single month! Circle your Joy Day on your calendar! That’s the day when you practice whatever brings you bliss! 50 Gold Stars if you set up your Joy Day!
Practice the Morning Ritual – earn one gold star.
2. Today – Spend time on your Main Goal if you can. Did you complete the goal already? Wow! 50 stars for you!
3. Practice the Rattle Bath – 10 Gold stars — Doesn’t take long and you’ll feel great!
4. Today’s Challenges: — Your Social Calendar/Network — all things associated with your “connections” to others. Catch up with friends, go through social media apps and remove or delete what you need to, begin your calendar for 2022! Get out that calendar and update it so you are prepared for the coming year — 50 Gold Stars. Set up your Joy Day — a holiday for yourself each month where you will immerse yourself in your bliss! 50 Gold Stars! Total Possible Gold Stars? 150!
6. Today’s Second Challenge: Do Something Nice For A Friend! -50 Gold Stars
7. Do One Three-Minute Dash! 3 stars!
8. Don’t forget your nightly buzz-through — 4 Gold Stars
9. Most important! Throw or give one thing away — 10 Gold Stars If you have already done the challenges this month — Be inventive!. Choose something else! If you need to take a break, that’s okay, too. Sometimes ya just have to chill so that you can accomplish more later.
Peace with the Gods
Peace with Nature