4th Qtr Moon Moves from Libra to Scorpio — vaca for a few hours perfect for the small stuff then on to bigger and more intense stuff where your passions soar
Capricorn Sun — I’m using my energy and persistence to get this done before the end of the year and then I’m going to clear my head to focus on 2022 strategy…in everything
Jupiter moves into Pisces for the 2nd time this year (was there in May for short vaca, ahem) – repeat good fortune 3 times just don’t overdo it with food, booze, or … that other thing – expand your life and make moves to improve your luck!
Today’s Challenge! Upside Down Day!
“What are you doing?”
“I’m turning stuff upside down,” I say, as I turn the plates on the table upside down.
“And…we are doing this…why?” asks my husband of over forty years. You’d think he’d just stop commenting, but he likes to stay in the game.
“So we can experience life from a different perspective,” I say.
“I can’t put as much food on my plate if we use them like this.”
“You said you want to lose weight, right?”
“You just have at that. I’m going to go play my video game.”
I love the Upside Down Day Challenge because it gives you the opportunity to experience your world in a different way. I know you are tired from the holidays and just want to dive under the bed (is there room under there?); so, this exercise isn’t too taxing on the body or the brain. There are two ways to work with this technique of change:
- Just run around the house and turn a bunch of small stuff upside down. While you are doing this, consider if the object is something you want to release, or put away, or move. If you are releasing it, unload it right away. If not, leave it upside down for 30 minutes or so, and continue through the house upending objects. Before you put everything right side up, go outside and breath deeply. Enjoy nature regardless of the weather. See the beauty in all things. Offer a prayer of gratitude and come back inside. Put everything “back in order” with an eye on does it stay there or will you relocate the object. How does the area feel now? Did you make any changes? — Earn 25 stars
2. Topsy-turvy with Intent. Let’s say you are trying to slog your way through a problem OR you are trying to come up with a new technique or idea. Before you begin turning things upside down in your living area, take 3 deep breaths and “go fishing” in your mind. Here, I mean imagine you have a super-duper-way-cool-awesome fishing rod. Think about the problem and agree with yourself that you need a solution that is best for all (you choose the wording and the vision). Cast the line out into the air in front of you. This is the sea of potential that is around you all the time. Everything is possible, ya just have to go fishing! Leave the line of thought you cast hanging out there in that sweet sea of possibility. Open your eyes and go about the business of turning things upside down. Work through the same process as mentioned in the first technique (Remove, Keep, Relocate). Before you put everything right side up, go outside and breathe deeply. Enjoy nature regardless of the weather. See the beauty in all things. Offer a prayer of gratitude for the solution you will receive, and come back inside. Put everything “back in order”. Again, review how does the area feel? Did you make any changes? Be patient on the solution. It will most likely come from a place you didn’t think of before, or a pathway will open that was previously blocked. Be patient, we are swimming in the Capricorn Sun vibe, after all! The mind is an amazing source of power and will obey what you conjure from word, vision, and emotion. You just have at that!
Practice the Morning Ritual – earn one gold star.
2. Today – Work on your 4th and final weekly goal! Today is the last day to finish it. 10 Gold Stars when you complete. The fifth week, which begins tomorrow, will be spent on our main goal.
3. Are you still good with your main goal? Did you complete the goal already? Wow! 50 stars for you! Okay…set another main goal! Still workin’ on the original one? That’s fine!
4. Practice the Rattle Bath – 10 Gold stars — Doesn’t take long and you’ll feel great!
5. Today’s Challenge: — Topsy-Turvey Day Upside Down Day! 50 Gold Stars if you do both techniques 1 and 2.
6. Today’s Second Challenge: Holiday Removal — How about those small clean-up chores related to holiday mess? Just do one or two. — 50 Gold Stars
7. Do One Three-Minute Dash! 3 stars!
8. Don’t forget your nightly buzz-through — 4 Gold Stars
9. Most important! Throw or give one thing away — 10 Gold Stars If you have already done the challenges this month — Be inventive!. Choose something else! If you need to take a break, that’s okay, too. Sometimes ya just have to chill so that you can accomplish more later.
Peace with the Gods
Peace with Nature