What are you waiting for? Covid to be over forever? A Universal Winning Ticket? Someone to say they are sorry?
Yeah. Right. And bats perch on your windowsill at high noon.
Granted, sometimes you have to wait a bit for the right circumstances — like the violets to bloom so you can include them in your Universal Fluid Condenser — but, that’s a planning pause, and not a never-never-nothing-ever-it-won’t-happen clause permanently inserted into your life by the great expectations of inertia.
The violets will bloom. Maybe today, or tomorrow, or next week (because Mother Nature is like that); but, in the meantime, you can gather whatever supplies you need to make that condenser so that when those sweet flowers appear, you can gather what you need and move forward.
Yup. The violets will emerge from under the Grey Lady’s skirts. They will. Somewhere. Country. City. Today. Tomorrow. Next Monday. Mother Nature will choose.
She chooses birth.
Or, have you been lying stagnant, steeped in fear, inertia, or endless “I’ll do it tomorrow’s…”? Are there cobwebs in your brain clotted with the bloody fingernail tracks of fear that have sealed your internal “go” switch over the pandemic, gluing your mind to the off position? Cementing your body to the sofa?
Have you been snuggled into the passive state of dormant? Hand to forehead (at least mine is)– oh the pounds, the ounces, the chocolate, the buttery popcorn, the pasta…
or the inertia of anger? Phone calls not answered, e-mails ignored, your internet capabilities throttled — wowza! Resulting in stewing, fuming, and teeth grinding? None of which are helpful. All of which deplete your energy.
Time to shake that shit off!
Kickstart Your Magickal Motor!
In January I decided I’d had enough of this scared-to-live nonsense and came up with several ideas to keep those brain cells chugging along toward success. As a result of these practices, I worked on enhancing my internet magickal shoppe (whispermagick.com). Delightful ideas began to flow, and since January I’ve designed several new products. The development and research of each category kept me busy physically and mentally. This month’s (April) product line is themed Wizard of Dreams and includes tea candles, pillar candles, a magickal oil, votives, and herbal sachets.
But, that’s not all!
Putting the ideas I’ve listed below into practice I managed to keep my head above emotional waters and stay in a good place, learned new writing techniques, figured out how to make a magickal powerpoint presentation on honoring ghost soliders, took up watercolor painting, solved several software issues on my own, stitched several quilts, designed a new spirit doll (Wizard, lol) continued experimenting on mixing my own teas for personal health, stepped-up healing energy work, and so much more!
I hope you enjoy these ideas to help get you moving in the right magickal direction if you’ve been experiencing a recent slump:
- List 5 things you want to learn in the next 30 days — or, one big thing! Then, today, take one step toward that goal(s). Tomorrow, take another step, and keep doing one action per day until you gather the momentum you need.
2. Write down one problem you want to solve. Today, take one step toward solving that problem whether it be defining it so you can understand it, do research, make a purchase, join a group that carries the info you need, or sign up for a class. Tomorrow, take another step, and keep doing one action per day until you gather the momentum you need.
3. Take a Spirit Walk and collect items to refresh your altar or sacred space and welcome the rebirth of yourself. When on my walk, I like to leave an offering of wild animal food in gratitude for the physical items I collect as well as the visionary experience. I am always mindful of what birds/animals/insects I see. If you are in the Northern Hemisphere, welcome what you observe that is awakening in the world around you. If you are in the Southern Hemisphere, what is preparing to sleep under the Gray Lady’s skirts? Today I stumbled right into a wild goose, symbol of fearlessness, loyalty, and courage. I don’t know who was more surprised — the bird or me! I know the dog thought he was going to enjoy a fine snack. Not.
4. Write down something new that you have learned or experienced (that is positive in nature) in the past 30 days, how it helped you, and how you can further use this information/skill/knowledge.
5. Retrieving Lost Energy —What task, idea, process do you need to complete that you “let go” of? Did you purchase an item, and then never got round to using it? Did you write down a recipe and then didn’t find the time to make it? These things are still spiritually attached to you — think of little waving tendrils seeking closure and just grasping at the air around you. This week complete one of those “lost” things. Finishing open projects brings your expended energy full-circle, closing the cycle, and gifting you with the positive vibration of success.
6. Try Something New! A food, a movie, music, or book from a genre that isn’t your norm, a tool that you’ve never picked up before, a place you have never been…and at the same time, turn off the news, put away the phone, get off the internet for at least one whole day, more if you can stand it. Breaking old patterns, refreshing your energy without interference, and relishing the new eliminates stress and brings delightful empowerment.
Today I harvested fresh peppermint and those pictured violet flowers, donned my trusty mask, plunked my husband in the car, and motored to the state store to pick up the Everclear to make this year’s Universal Fluid Condenser. The stars are good this weekend and I want to catch that powerful vibration of success!
Which of these ideas appeals to you? All? Only one or two? Leave a comment below if you are planning to incorporate some of these activities, or if you have a great motivational idea that you would like to share. Big hugs!
Peace with the Gods
Peace with Nature
Visit Silver’s store at https://www.whispermagick.com. Silver is also on FB, Instagram, and Twitter. Directions on how to make your own Universal Fluid Condenser can be found in Silver’s Witching Hour book available in her store, or through your favorite book seller. Don’t want to make your own? Check out her store listing. https://www.whispermagick.com/product-page/universal-liquid-fluid-condenser