Day 21 – Great Release Program
by Silver RavenWolf copyright 2020
4th Qtr Moon
Sun has moved into Aquarius – bringing a flow of curiosity, imagination, clarity, charm, new trends, research in amazing directions, divination, astrology, and dream interpretation.
Moon is void most of the day then moves into steady, sturdy, Capricorn.
Take advantage of that Dark Moon Energy! Banish! Banish! Banish!
Today’s Challenge! Make an Accomplishment Journal to keep track of what you release and what you accomplish for the next ten days. I made the journal pictured above with a composition book from the dollar store and torn/cut decorative papers. Bullet entries are all you need. You don’t have to wax poetic. Earn 20 stars for making the journal. Earn 5 stars each day you mark something in the journal.
I used this type of record several years ago when my Dad was sick. I knew that even though my routine was almost the same every day, it was important for me to acknowledge my small accomplishments. Just writing helped me to release frustration. Long after my father passed away, I found myself delighting in decorating a new journal each year, and continuing to write bullet entries. Sometimes I would make a new journal when my life turned in a different direction, and I wanted something fresh and innovative. I found that noting the things I did every day, even if the general populace of the world would deem these tasks insignificant, (wash dishes, laundry, grocery shopping), made a difference to me. Sometimes I would add pictures — I have a snap of my granddaughter and me when she was only four, planting peas in a bitterly cold March. On occasion, I would add a card that someone gave me, a bit of ribbon, a slip of paper from a fortune cookie…what goes in this journal is for you. Most importantly, the entries concentrate on accomplishment and important dates. As you acknowledge the positivity of your actions, you release fears, doubts, and anxiety, so that each day is a brighter day than the one before.
Remember, to keep up with the program, all ya gotta do is throw or give one thing away today!
Summary — Possible Stars Today: 45!
- Do the Morning Ritual – earn one gold star.
- Practice the Rattle Bath – earn one gold star.
- Mark what you accomplished on your Great Release Calendar.
- Do one thing toward this week’s goal — small steps are just fine. This is Day 7 of your 3rd goal — Conclusion Day! You have only one more Weekly Goal to set and accomplish! Give yourself 20 stars if you have finished your third week’s goal.
- Throw or give one thing away. — earn 1 gold star.
- Today’ Challenge — Create an Accomplishment Journal – Earn 20 stars.
- Practice the Silver Protocol. How is this working for you? Earn one star.
- Do one Three-Minute Dash — earn one gold star.
- Practice your Nightly Buzz-Through Review
Visit Silver’s On-line Shoppe: http://www.whispermagick.com
This week’s addition, Mrs. Pickles’ Shield of Protection: