Day Five of the Great Release Program
by Silver RavenWolf 2020
2nd Qtr Moon in Taurus
The moon’s cycle through Taurus can bring harmony, financial prospects, favors recuperation, patience, and physical comfort. Work on self-worth, building a solid foundation on any project, and artistic endeavors.
Today’ Challenge — Rattle Cleanse Your Whole House (Apartment) — Earn 5 Stars — Follow with a blessed, white burning candle and holy water for another 5-star bonus. Start at the front door and work entirely through the house ending by walking out the back door.
The Silver Protocol
We are four days into your personal protocol, which consists of a set of five steps that you can use to jump-start any desire. We began with: (One) An Open Mindset, followed by (Two) The acknowledgment of Intelligent Energy, which leads directly into the choice of (Three) Your Intent. Today, we’re going to talk about a powerful energy combo that can ignite the pattern/pathway formulated by your intent — the Heart/Mind Combo.
“In 1991 A team of scientists led by J. Andrew Armour, M.D., Ph.d., of the University of Montreal found that about 40,000 specialized neurons, or sensory neurites, form a communication network within the heart. (1) — In other words — the heart thinks and it carries its own intelligence. His discovery supports reams of ancient beliefs from the North American Indian to the Lotus Sutra of the Mahayana Buddhists, to the Coptic Christians, to the Egyptians, and so many more. The ancients always knew that the human heart was more than a pump; and, that the heart does not represent mindless, sexual attraction or the puffy pink images on a valentine card (which is where modern humans tend to relegate it). Our occult teachings often discuss balance, positive and negative; etc., — we are mindful of what is without and what is within — in the body, the balance of Mind/Heart Energy manifests into our personal power and the overall health of our minds and bodies. It is our heart that connects us to the Universe and channels the wisdom we need. The heart contains what is called “the heart-brain”, which is an intricate network of nerves, neurotransmitters, proteins, and support cells similar to those found in the brain proper.” (2) And, it has a memory!
” An eight-year-old girl, who received the heart of a murdered ten-year-old girl, began having recurring vivid nightmares about the murder. Her mother arranged a consultation with a psychiatrist who after several sessions concluded that she was witnessing actual physical incidents. They decided to call the police who used the detailed descriptions of the murder (the time, the weapon, the place, the clothes he wore, what the little girl he killed had said to him) given by the little girl to find and convict the man in question”. (3)
The Heart/Mind Loop — When we consciously acknowledge the energy that runs from the head to the heart and from the heart to the head we ignite a powerful combination for healing and manifestation. When we deliberately connect the heart and mind? And you allow the sensations of this connection to run through your body? Oh, baby, come to momma! There ain’t nothing that can stop ya now — no sir. And when you consciously connect with that intelligent energy around you? Every cell in your body sings and, you know you just landed the winning combination.
I believe to reach our full potential, we need to consciously work on connecting the heart/mind dynamic to improve our lives and reach the level of success we desire for this incarnation. The easiest way to practice the heart/mind connection is through practice visualization. Sit quietly and think of a brilliant white light that flows down from above you and into your head, circling around the third-eye area in the middle of your forehead. You can feel your mind flood with delightful peace and joy. Go ahead and smile! Grinning actually helps to make the connection. Move the energy (light) down into the heart. The heart responds to the joy and creates positive sensations throughout the body. You may even shiver at the realization of the power! Run that energy (light) back up to the third-eye along your spinal column, then back down into the heart again. Keep this positive loop of energy going for as long as you can. Don’t strain. Just practice the Heart/Mind Loop. When you lose focus, you are done for the moment. Practice again another time. Try to work on the connection several times a day for the next several days. See if general circumstances improve for you.
Yes, your heart thinks — you have not been crazy all these years.
Summary — Possible Stars Today: 25
- Do the Morning Ritual – earn one gold star.
- Practice the Rattle Bath – earn one gold star.
- Mark what you accomplished on your Great Release Calendar.
- Read your Main Goal 9 times aloud – earn one gold star — you will only have to do this for the first 10 days.
- Do one thing toward this week’s goal — small steps are just fine — earn two gold stars. This is Day 5 — you only have two more days to reach your weekly goal.
- Throw or give one thing away. — earn 1 gold star.
- Today’ Challenge — Rattle Cleanse Your Whole House (Apartment) — Earn 5 Stars — Follow with a white candle and holy water for another 5-star bonus.
- Practice the Heart/Mind Loop. Every time you practice, you earn a gold star. You’ve got an unlimited number of gold stars you can earn!
- Do one Three-Minute Dash — earn one gold star.
- Light a white candle and meditate on “Heart Energy” as this word applies to you. — Earn one gold star.
- Practice your Nightly Buzz-Through Review
Peace with the Gods
Peace with Nature
Visit Silver’s Online Store: Http://www.whispermagick.com
(1) J. Andrew Amour. Neurocardiology Anatomical and Functional Principles, HeartMath Research Center, Institute of HeartMath, ebook 2003.
(3) https://www.namahjournal.com/doc/Actual/Memory-transference-in-organ-transplant-recipients-vol-19-iss-1.html — an interesting discussion that includes review from an occult standpoint