Today….you are half-way through the program!!!!! Yippppeeee! Whoot! Ring Bells! Dance! Jump up and down! Excellent! That was your exercise for the day – give yourself 5 stars for just getting here!
Day Fifteen- of 2018 Great Release Program – 15 December – Saturday
By Silver RavenWolf
2nd Quarter Moon in Aries where moving forward and getting tasks accomplished finds a little extra boost!
Saturday – Saturn Planetary Ruler – burn a black candle rolled in the dust off your floors (no kidding) to banish evil and negativity in the home. If black makes you uncomfortable – use a white candle. Consider this working for a regular Saturday banishing practice.
Your Challenge Today – BATHROOM(S). The water flows in two rooms of the house (usually – okay, maybe the basement or garage, too). If those rooms are cluttered and filthy, the fresh water coming into the home becomes immediately contaminated with the negative energy. Try to keep sinks and toilets as clean as possible, which helps to minimize the transference of germs. Don’t forget the medicine cabinet, under the sink, and any shelving/storage.
Secondary Challenge – Clean all the filters in the house – vacuum cleaner, air cleaning machine, air conditioner, water, etc.
Tomorrow is THAT BIG JOB I WAS AVOIDING! Or THAT EMOTIONALLY STRESSING JOB I AM AVOIDING.
Just remember…to complete today’s main challenge you must throw or give away one physical item.
Set a New Weekly Goal — did you finish last week’s goal? If not, you can either switch the goal, and make a new one, or stay with the same goal. I finished mine with the help of my new step ladder, lol.
“Where is the crock-pot?”
“You mean the broken, chipped, stained one?”
“The one with the chewed cord?”
Can’t you use the smaller one in the cabinet?”
“No. It has to be here somewhere. I have to have the big one. I have a party at work tomorrow and I said I would make tacos.” Bang, scrap, mutter, swear.
“The one that sat on top of the dryer for six months because I had no place to store it?”
“Yes! That’s the one! Where is it?”
“You mean the one I never use?”
“I use it.”
“Once a year.”
“Okay, so I’ve been busy. Where did you shove it?”
“The Rival brand one? The one that has “acceptable amounts of lead? That one?”
Husband walks into the room. “Do you not know what time of year this is?”
“No! No! Great Release Program! It’s like a month, a sacred observance, or a season all into itself around here. I saw her shove that crock-pot in the trash can last week. You want to keep stuff when she runs the program? Nail it down, kid.” Husband clutches favorite, broken coffee cup and leaves the room.
“You could always try using the roaster.”
“What’s a roaster?”
While writing this piece (it really happened) I decided to do a little research on crockpots and discovered both brands I owned contain lead. I just threw out the other one and will replace it with a brand that carries a “no lead” tag.
Your Pictures — Here is another great pic of our Moose/Gnome project! Thank you for sending me your pictures! Claim the pic in the comments section or it will remain anonymous (which is okay).
- Do the Morning Ritual – earn one gold star.
- Practice the Rattle Bath/Crystal Cleansing – earn one gold star.
- Mark what you accomplished on your Great Release Calendar
- Did you remember to invoke your special symbol first thing when you woke up? If you forgot, try again tomorrow, no worries.
- Do four 3-minute dash! – earn 4 stars
- Burn an empowered white or black candle rolled in household dirt – banish, banish, banish.
- Clean the bathroom(s) – earn 7 stars!
- Clean all filters – earn one star for each filter.
- Set a new Weekly Goal – if you finished this week’s goal – Whoot! Whoot! 5 gold stars!!!! Set a new goal. If not, no worries, re-schedule it!
- Tonight, remember to practice your Nightly Buzz-Through Review. Earn 2 stars!
- Do a mental review of your day before you fall asleep – make it quick – don’t let the mind stick.
Peace with the Gods
Peace with Nature