Day Eleven– of 2018 Great Release Program – 11 December – Tuesday
By Silver RavenWolf
Today’s Moon: 1st Quarter Moon in Aquarius where it is all about determination and innovation!
Tuesday – Mars Planetary Ruler – burn a red candle rolled in powdered cinnamon or ginger for motivation
Your Challenge Today – Trash cans!– clean and energy-cleanse every trash can in the house. Add a salt packet at the bottom of each can to absorb negativity. You may also like to use my Evil Be Gone Formula.
Just remember…to complete today’s main challenge you must throw or give away one physical item.
Magickal Teas – today’s secondary challenge! Use one herbal tea in a magickal way. Many herbal teas can be used as blends for sachets, poppets, and healing packets. You might wish to stay away from teas with artificial ingredients, and if they say “natural flavors” or “other natural flavors” they may include energies that won’t correspond well to your intent. I have posted a link to an excellent explanatory article about these terms (natural ingredients/natural flavors) that you might find helpful from The Whistling Kettle. (1)
Grandma’s Tonic Tea (pictured) is from Glenbrook Farms Herbs and Such http://www.glenbrookfarm.com – and contains Rooibos (Venus/Earth – Money, Love, Prosperity, Friendship), Orange Peel (Sun/Fire – Love, Divination, Luck, Money, Friendship), burdock root (Venus/Water – Protection, Remove Negativity, Reduce Acidity, Stop Gossip, Healing – particularly of joints or bonds), Dandelion Root (Jupiter/Air – Divination, Wishes, Calling Spirits and Red Clover (Mercury/Air – Protection, Money, Love, Exorcism, Success, Fidelity). This tea has excellent health benefits and is also the perfect blend for Family Harmony in magickal practice. If you wish to use the tea as divination, you can find a complete dictionary of tea divination patterns in my HedgeWitch book, as well as instructions for preparation and reading the tea.
Secondary Challenge: Find, research, and use a tea blend in your practice. Record the results. Have a little fun! Read your tea leaves!
My Progress –
After the doorknobs I dove into my Creativity Room – that place where I mix, blend, sew, glue, burn, build, refurbish…pour candles…blend magickal oils…all that artsy-craftsy stuff that over the last two months has denigrated into total chaos while I vigorously engaged in life outside those four walls. It was so bad a little spider covered half of one of my work tables with a web – a BIG web. Oh…my…stars! How is this possible? I haven’t been away from that table THAT long! On the other hand, wasn’t it I who invoked Grandmother Spider? Of course I did! The room is back in order and there is time for a lovely cup of tea!
- Do the Morning Ritual – earn one gold star.
- Practice the Rattle Bath/Crystal Cleansing – earn one gold star.
- Mark what you accomplished on your Great Release Calendar
- Did you remember to invoke your special symbol first thing when you woke up? If you forgot, try again tomorrow, no worries.
- Do three 3-minute dash! – earn 3 stars
- Do a 5-minute dust up! – earn 3 stars
- Burn an empowered Red Candle rolled in cinnamon or ginger powder.
- Clean and bless all trash cans – one star for each trash can!
- Make an Evil be Gone conjure bag and place where you think is best – earn 2 stars.
- Find and use a tea blend in your practice – 5 stars – Be sure to research all the ingredients before choosing their combined use.
- Tonight, remember to practice your Nightly Buzz-Through Review – Have you made any changes in your routine based on this practice?
- Do a mental review of your day before you fall asleep – make it quick – don’t let the mind stick.
Peace with the Gods
Peace with Nature