Day Four of 2018 Great Release Program – 4 December – Tuesday
By Silver RavenWolf
4th Quarter Moon in Scorpio
Tuesday– Mars Planetary Ruler – Light a Red Candle for Motivation
Your Challenge Today – Front and Back Porch, Stoop, Doors – De-clutter, Clean, Sweep
New Moon (depending on your time zone) is Thursday/Friday, and we’ll want to use a floor wash of spring water, rosemary, lemons and oranges (cut and slice one of each fruit in a gallon of warm water). Stir well. Rinse the entire porch/area to encourage good fortune energy to enter the home. Hang a pair of child’s plastic open scissors decorated either with holly or ivy above the front door to cut the negativity before it comes through the opening during the winter months.
We are on Day 4, and I’m reading that a lot of you are getting a great deal accomplished! You go! Sun in Sagittarius is square Neptune in Pisces today and tomorrow so you may feel a little sluggish – no worries – do what you can. Light a Red Candle for a bit of motivation, call on the energy of the Cardinal, and brew some herbals on the stove (like clove, orange peel, allspice, and cinnamon in spring water at a low simmer) to let the spiced steam awaken good fortune energies! Let that 4th quarter moon help you let go and release! As you disengage from the physical that drags you down, so the spirit is uplifted!
Just follow the primary rule: Throw one thing out. No giveaways this first week unless you will absolutely give them where they are supposed to go. Other than that — Toss. Toss. Toss. I say this because some folks whisper to themselves, “I can give this away”, and then just set the item aside where it stealthily mixes back into the clutter. If you really want to give something away, devise a routine for yourself. For example, the clothes go in a plastic bag, which goes out to the trunk of my car THAT DAY. Then, I take a trip up the road and deposit them in the charity bin – THAT DAY. This way, the energy of the area is immediately decluttered, and I feel better because I have helped someone in need.
As to your comments – I love them! This blog is monitored, which means new folks’ comments go through a few filters and then into a pending mode until they are reviewed. No problems? They go live. So, if you think your comments aren’t going up – just give the system some time to work. This is our way to ensure that you have a positive experience. The program is designed to help you, bring joy, personal empowerment, healing, and happiness to you.
My Experience – I work the program right along with you – that way your reading experience is entirely current and applicable to each day. I don’t tell you what to do. I tell you about what I am doing, and you can do the same if you like, lol. Yesterday, I didn’t get everything done in the bedroom I wanted. I did manage to dust, wash all the bedding, declutter, and dive into the closet – part way. To get to the Yule decorations, I had to clear a path. Now, the decorations are sitting in the middle of the bedroom – so, I sort of defeated myself for the moment. On the plus side, I managed to collect three bags of clothes to donate along with a few toys that didn’t get more than a passing glance from the grandchild who has outgrown them. There are things I need to move to the living room before I put up the decorations. Usually, this isn’t an issue; but, this year we have a timing consideration. Argh. Patience is not my virtue. I also managed to toss some things out of the bathroom. I swear the half-empty goop in personal care product bottles, jars, and tubes become a cement in an attempt to build their own inner sanctum of grime – dust, body hair, skin cells…BLECK!!
Tomorrow: We’re going to talk about Grandmother Spider, the Web of Wyrrd, and how you can use these images and associations as a tool for your personal empowerment and well-being during the Great Release Program!
- Do the Morning Ritual – earn one gold star.
- Practice the Rattle Bath – earn one gold star.
- Mark what you accomplished on your Great Release Calendar.
- Do THREE 3-Minute Dash – earn one gold star. Yes, THREE.
- Do one 5-Minute Dust Buster – earn one gold star.
- Read your Main Goal 9 times aloud.
- Do one thing toward this week’s goal (that you wrote down the day before yesterday)
- Did you remember to invoke your special symbol first thing when you woke up? If you forgot, try again tomorrow, no worries.
- Declutter and clean front and back doors, porches, entryway….whatever. Windows, too, if they are on the door. – Earn One Gold Star – 5 if you decorate the child’s scissors and hang them above the front door.
- Tonight, remember to practice your Nightly Buzz-Through Review – keep an eye on those messy areas. This is where you quickly go through the entire living area and pick up all the clutter, wipe up the spills, and ensure all trash goes where it belongs.
- Do a mental review of your day before you fall asleep – make it quick – don’t let the mind stick.
Extra Credit – 5 Stars – if you make a ritual out of dressing, blessing, and empowering a red candle as well as use the herbals mentioned to steam the house!
Peace with the Gods
Peace with Nature