Day Three of 2018 Great Release Program – 3 December – Monday
By Silver RavenWolf
4th Quarter Moon moves into Scorpio
Monday– Moon Planetary Ruler
“Okay, I give up. Where did you put them?”
“You know very well what I mean. You won’t stop me you know. I will have my way.”
“You used ten of them yesterday!”
“It must be done. Where are they? I need them!”
You have to find them first.”
“You forget, finding things is my specialty. What’s this? Do I detect fear in your eyes?”
“What are you holding behind you?”
“Ah-ha! Hand over my garbage bags now!”
Your Challenge Today – Bedroom Clutter – Sheets — Pajamas
Good Morning! Good Morning! Did you remember to visualize your symbol as soon as you woke up? Super! If you forgot, try again tomorrow. It takes getting used to; but, you will reap the benefits of it in the end! Yesterday I cleaned out the refrigerator and freezer, then felt a bit rambunctious and moved on to the dry food cabinet. It amazes me how stray items linger at the back of the cabinet for months. It is like they have their own personal cloaking device.
Today, remember, do what you can just follow the primary rule: Throw one thing out. No giveaways this first week. Toss. Toss. Toss.
This Week: You might wish to take advantage of these last three days of the waning moon to remove, clean, let-go, release as much as possible before the New Moon in Sagittarius on Thursday, 6 December/Friday – 7 December (depending on your time zone) -the same day (Thursday) Mercury goes direct. I’ve observed that when the moon is waning, it seems more comfortable to let go of the big stuff, clean, organize to release, let-go, etc. This may not be true for you – everyone is on their own cycle. Examine how you feel this month during the different phases/quarters of the moon and try working with that natural flow. Such a benefit when you dive in and surf with the moon’s energy!
If someone legitimately owes you something, working magick for the payment/return on this coming Thursday morning gives an extra oomph to your spell or ritual. This is when Mercury “stations” (seems to stand still) before moving direct. Timing depends upon your time zone – so for East Coast folks the tie is 4:22 PM and for West Coast good souls the time is 1:22 PM. Have your working ready to draw, push, and empower!
After Mercury turns direct I’ll be posting the pattern for our Protective House Gnome – a project we’ll add to the release program this year. He is made out of felt (or paper) and you can either stitch or glue him together. At the end of this week, we’ll also make a simple joy jar with peppermint candies and other goodies to entice prosperity during the holiday season.
Extra Credit: If you are feeling super motivated today, why not clean off your altar and prepare it for the holidays?
Nighty-Night Closure: Today we add a new activity to our daily release routine – the Night-Night closure. This is where you walk around your living area and pick everything up that is out of place. Shoes, toys, food wrappers, cups, dishes, socks, towels, mail – all that stuff that seems to collect during the day. I am always amused energetically what gravitates where. Yes, I know someone carries it there…but, why? Why is THAT corner more likely to contain stinky socks, a banana peel, and a soda can, than the other four corners of the room? What is residing there that I can’t see? What pattern or net of energy is active? Is there an invisible spider? After a few evenings of observation, you will notice patterns that need to be changed. Begin, not by telling someone not to do that (should it be a family member); but, by spiritually cleansing that area with ritual smoke (or perfume), rattle, bell, empowered water, and light (candle). Keep cleansing that spot every opportunity you get, and see if the family member begins to avoid it, or if less trash accumulates there. Why bother? Practice, practice, practice on your skills even with something as innocuous as a corner.
- Do the Morning Ritual – earn one gold star.
- Practice the Rattle Bath – earn one gold star.
- Mark what you accomplished on your Great Release Calendar
- Do one 3-Minute Dash – earn one gold star.
- Do one 5-Minute Dust Buster – earn one gold star.
- Read your Main Goal 9 times aloud.
- Do one thing toward this week’s goal (that you wrote down yesterday)
- Did you remember to invoke your special symbol first thing when you woke up? If you forgot, try again tomorrow, no worries.
- De-Clutter your bedroom, change the sheets, go through old sheets and toss what you feel is no longer useful, go through your summer and winter pajamas (if you wear them, lol – if not – lucky you on this part of the challenge).
- Clear off your altar and prepare for the holiday season – 3 gold stars – don’t have a special place? Time to create one! Choose where you wish to place your items of honor and personal power. Clear the area. Bless it. After the New Moon – build what you desire on a table, tray, etc.
- Tonight, remember to practice your Nightly Review.
- Practice the Nighty-Night Closure Routine. Observe which areas of the house are continually messy.