Day Sixteen! — 2012 Great Release Challenge!
by Silver RavenWolf
Please note that I am posting Sunday’s Challenge a day early as I am hosting a Yule party on Saturday and I want to make sure you have all the information you need for a smooth weekend! Sunday’s physical challenge is to go through your accessories and any jewelry you may have. Accessories can bring prosperity and joy to you if they are clean and empowered. You can use your Sea of Potential Exercise to add positive, attractive energy to these items. Last year I purchased a box of small, plastic bags at the craft store so that I could separate my jewelry. I no longer have clumps of glittering earrings or a veritable jungle of metal in my jewelry chest. However, since the move, I found another box of costume jewelry, so guess what I’ll be doing today?
If you have already done your accessories and jewelry, choose something on your wish list to complete. I realize that you may have been very busy this weekend. Not to worry. Remember, release one thing and save the tasks listed in this program for when you have time.
Tomorrow: Throwing Stones (yes, you read that right)
1. Do Your Morning Braucherei Ritual and light your goal candle.
2. Complete today’s Jewelry and Accessory challenge.
3. Practice your Sea of Potential Exercise.
4. Get Ready for Tomorrow!
Give yourself one gold star if you did today’s Jewelry and Accessory Challenge. Two gold stars if you Do a Charitable Deed for a friend or family member. Three gold stars if you managed to catch up and do something you missed from the day before. Four gold stars if you completed something on your new Wish List . Five Gold Stars if you kept up your Speed Cleaning Exercises. Remember, for every seven gold stars you earn, you get to treat yourself with something special!
Peace with the Gods
Peace with Nature
So be it.
- 2012 Great Release Challenge – Day Fifteen – Saturday (silverravenwolf.wordpress.com)
- 2012 Great Release Challenge – Day Fourteen – Friday! (silverravenwolf.wordpress.com)
- Braucherei Morning Ritual – Excellent for Use in the Great Release Program 2012 (silverravenwolf.wordpress.com)